Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday as I'm not as young as I was and as we got in at 4am, I've been in bed most of the day, Ang home made bread as toast and jam, plenty of tea and the Grand Prix on the telly. So pm I'm up caching up with emails, the library and getting ready for next week. then a shoot for House and Garden mid week and a little classics car show at the end of the week and quite a bit of office in-between.


Saturday is here so a bit of car polishing follow by TR tonight, taking my daughter her 1st.



copyright of George Williams


Friday see me shooting for Sunday Times Style magazine, these shoot are good for my soul, they are always different to anything else I shoot. Normally away from the normal with interesting people and subjects, with a touch of the off the wall. This one was with a Bond Street jeweller/designer that expanded some amazing facts about gem stone, she also introduce me to her
beautiful daughter Sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment