Monday, August 24, 2009


Well summer is here, what a great weekend for the weather, Saturday saw me shooting a Mr.Kristian Digby abode, another television property presenter soon to hit fame with a TV show about him building his dream house in London, the shoot was for Tim the cupboard, that's our nick name for Tim Newbold of Domus furniture a man with a lot of flair for design and a great eye for detail. Sunday guess what, more cars sorry but I do love them, me and Angie off to Mercedes world at Brooklands a Piston Heads Sunday Service meet about 150 or so meaty sports cars in the car park, I think Mercedes were quite imprest, so, picnic on the grass and the off to spend £500k on Mercedes, well we can dream cant we, I could not believe the prices of some of them £155k here £350K here.

No comments:

Post a Comment