Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sat Times 03/10/09 The Beachcomber

Well 4 out of 4 weeks in the Sat Times mag, mother will be please, it was a great little shoot, I got down to Ramsgate a bit early, so decided to go down and see the sea and while I was there shot the opening shot that is in the magazine.






Rest of the week has been quite busy, had me uncle over from Ibiza for a few days, so out in the Jag and a couple of prints in a country pub.
The very talented Mr. Gosling new book launch at the Ritz Hotel what a evening of creative passions and sparkle of glamour. Then shooting a F1 bosses Knightsbridge apartment for the man himself.





In the middle of all this also a shoot for WalcoteHouse so that meant a early morning and a lovely drive through the Cotswold.









After 3 visits I nailed the garden landscape I have been after for the last month, so a happy garden editor at H&G and no more looking at the weather very night for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment