Tuesday, December 1, 2009

sorry about no post for a while




My next post was going to be my telling you about living in our house in Southern India, but sadly after 4th day there my mum was taken into hospital back in the UK with heart problems, so here I am back in the UK and I am very happy to say that my mum is out of hospital and on the mend.
                                                                                                                                                                    




Last couple of weeks before leaving for India had also been very busy. Things you may of seen where Christmas shoots in the last weeks Saturday Times magazine 22/11, where I met Atelier and the fab Maud the dog  atelierabigailahern.com,










Garden shoot in this months House & Garden 12/09. I know I spoke about this when I shot it, but well worth a look, drawing inspiration from the original eighteenth-century design of this Northamptonshire garden, the alndscape architect Kim Wilkie has created a modern aerthwork designed according to mathematical principles age of garden history. Clare Foster H&G

No comments:

Post a Comment