Friday, April 9, 2010

India calling


Well its been quite a while since I was on the blog, we are in India at our house in Kerala at the mo, after my mums death, funeral and sorting out her things, to come away has been bliss, India has blessed us with good weather, no probs with out house and our 2 dogs are looking very heathey. We've been here for just over a week and have just slowed down to india speed. Got Radio 3 on Late junction on the web, anyone thats not tried it, should do, I really love it when you are up late processing/blogging ect...its very good in my book. Have a liscern your self... http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006tp52

Have had a few shoots over the last couple of months and will post about them later, have also been working hard on a new website for myself which will have my blog on it aswell, seem the done think to do these days.

Anyway good to be back and feeling better about mum, please can just take a moment to thank veryone for there loving kind words, time and heart touching throughts, as a son that has just losted the one person that has been with me all of my life, it is realy good to know you guys are out there for me. When can I come for sunday dinner...

The Indian break is doing us a lot of good and really feel this year is going to be good for my soul.