Saturday, April 10, 2010

Shold photographer become cinema photographers?

then I watched this video http://vimeo.com/7809605%20I  I thought I'm in love, I wont to do that but I am sure this is a big moutian to climb, but after I had a  look around the web, I found out that it was not shot on a DLSR but was animated piece but also it seems that there are quite a few of you out there doing it already.
A few weeks ago, I was shooting for a client, that just happen to say "we're back here tomorrow, we're doing a 90sec video about this room" me thinks I could do that, some nice art pans, some fad in's outs of some sumptuous details and lingering wide shots, set to some Chopin soundtrack, Well if I dont have a go, I will never find out if I could or ......then I read this guy blog and it made me a bit scared http://blog.vincentlaforet.com/2010/02/24/so-what-does-an-hdslr-hybrid-shoot-look-like/  so what, good to be scared, makes you do things that you would not normally do. So I am off to buy a few bits for the DLSR ans see what I can do.